BASF EL4000 Black (RXX)
Advantages at a glance
- High hardness (Shore 90 A)
- High green strength, ideal for printing intricate flexible parts
- Superior strength, rebound and tear resistance
- Bicycle saddles
- Damping pad
- Elongation at break: 172 %
- Hardness: 90 A
- Rebound resilience: 30 %
- Tensile strength (Graves): 37 N/mm
Ultracur3D® EL 4000 from Forward AM is the latest addition to our flexible and elastomeric resins. With its high hardness of Shore 90 A, it is at the top end of our portfolio, which now covers the entire range from Shore 40 A to 90 A. Its superior strength, rebound and tear resistance make this material perfect for applications such as footwear, bicycle saddles and cushioning pads.
The material is available in the colours clear and black.