Fastest 3D printer in the world!
- 5 seconds per Lego® brick
- Volumetric Build speed: 9157 cm³ / hour that is
24.88 billion voxels per hour
- Build Volume: 330 x 185 x 400 mm
- Native XY resolution 43 micrometres
- Z-resolution =30 to 200 micrometres selectable
- 19 Industrial materials
- Workflows verified by Henkel and BASF
- Special materials available:
ESD, Ceramic-Composite, Memory-Shape, Dental Technology, High-Temperature, Ultra-Tough, High-Stiffness
tangible engineering USA Corporation completed all Kickstarter shipments of Solidator to Europe, USA and Canada, South America and Asia. We are accepting new orders immediately.
tangible engineering USA Corporation launches Kickstarter to fund the first batch of Solidator DLP printers. The machine can print 6 Eiffel Towers at a height of 20 cm in 5.5 hours, making it 20 times faster than Formlabs SLA printers.